In-person and Online | October 14-16
Join Us in Banff
October 14-16, 2021
After careful consideration and surveying past participants of the Forum, the Small Practitioners’ Forum Planning Committee is excited to provide a hybrid Forum this year, with the option to attend in-person or virtually.
The committee is committed to your safety and will continue to monitor the Health and Safety guidelines outlined by Alberta Health Services, the Town of Banff, and the Alberta Government. If restrictions change before October 14, 2021, we will communicate any updates or changes to you.
To minimize transmission risk to all on-site attendees, the COVID-19 guidelines below will be strictly adhered to.
- We are limiting the number of in-person attendees to 100 delegates, (normally a 300 person meeting space) to ensure distancing
- We will be asking that attendees sit in the same place throughout the duration of the Forum
- At this time we are asking all in-person attendees to be double vaccinated and strongly suggest wearing a mask while in the Forum meeting room
- For additional information on the Rimrock’s commitment to cleanliness, click HERE
- The venue will be sanitizing high touch surfaces and contact points
- Additionally, the venue sanitizing our meeting spaces daily
- Abundant hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the hotel, including our meeting spaces
- Single-use, disposable utensils, food serving materials, vessels, beverage containers, and personal clean-up products will be used at the hotel
- Traffic flow will be managed as such to facilitate balanced audience movement and spacing will be employed
- Signage will be abundant and directional language will be included
All in-person attendees are required to opt into acknowledging adherence to these COVID-19 Guidelines before their in-person registration ticket purchase is complete.
The Rimrock Hotel
New this year, the Forum will be held at the Rimrock hotel. We will be using the Wildrose Foyer and Ballroom for all meals, receptions, and sessions. There is a room block secured under the Forum name to accommodate those in-person attendees.
- Prices range depending on room type from $209 – $289/night + applicable taxes
- Parking is $22/day
If you plan on attending in-person, please book your accommodation as soon as you register, and quote the Small Practitioners’ Forum when booking to receive our rates.
While attending the in-person Forum, you will be exposed to many people, and an inherent risk of exposure to communicable disease or illness such a COVID-19, exists in any public place where people are present. Each in-person attendee voluntarily assumes all risks, hazards and dangers incidental to the Forum for which the ticket is issued (“Event”), whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Event, including but not limited to those of communicable disease. The attendee hereby voluntarily and expressly agrees to release Forum Organizers, employees and agents (collectively, “Organizer Representatives”) acting by and through them, from any claim arising from or relating to the Forum. Attendees expressly agrees to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Forum, its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, and representatives from any and all claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of attendees participation in the Forum, even though such claims, demands, actions and costs may have been caused by the negligence of the Forum, its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents and representatives.
In the event you need to cancel your registration, in-person or on-line you can do so until September 15, 2021, for a full refund. After September 15, 2021, you can request a refund less a $50.00 administration fee. Virtual cancellations will be accepted up until October 12, 2021. In-person cancellations will be accepted until October 1, 2021.
Register Early – Capacity onsite is limited to 100 attendees
Only 100 Spots
3 full days of action packed content
3 breakfasts, lunches, and snacks
Two evening receptions
Networking opportunities with fellow practitioners
Complimentary food and beverage
Remote Professional Development
3 full days of action packed content (online)
Ask questions through the virtual platform
Virtual networking opportunities with fellow practitioners